How To Change IGNOU Subjects? | Full Process IN DETAILS
Hey, if you have chosen a Subject by mistake and you want to change it? The process of changing the Subject in IGNOU is not online. You must adopt the Office Procedure to change the subject. From January 2018, IGNOU has increased the fees for change IGNOU subject.
So let’s see how you have to change IGNOU subject 🙂 –
- You must go to your regional center to change ignou subject. You get an application form from the Regional Center to change the subjects, that form you have to fill.
- In that application form you have to fill all the information related to changing the subjects correctly.
- If you do not understand anything in the application form, then you can get help by visiting Enquiry there. Also, you will have to pay fees to change the subjects.
- You have to pay fees according to the subjects. Bachelors Course and Masters Course have to pay different fees for the subject to be changed.
- First of all, we have a fitter course that if you are doing any Bachelors course from IGNOU, then how much will you have to pay for a subject to be changed.
- Subject Change Fee for IGNOU Bachelors Course
- If your subject is 2 or 4 of credit, then you have to pay ₹ 350.
- And if your subject is of 6 or 8 credit then you have to pay ₹ 700.
- Subject Change Fee for IGNOU Masters Course
- Now talk about the master course fees. If you change the subject of 2 or 4 credit of Master Course, then you will have to pay 600 rupees for that.
- And if you change the subject of 6 or 8 credit, then you have to pay 1200 rupees for that.
- You will have to make a demand draft (DD) of the amount of subject you have to change. You can make a demand draft from any bank. After filling the application form, you will have to submit that form along with demand draft to your Regional Center. With the submission of the form, the subject will change within 10 days.