IGNOU ACC-1 ASSIGNMENT 2019-20
WE PROVIDE FREE IGNOU ACC-1 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2019-20 FOR JUNE EXAM 2020 AND DECEMBER EXAM 2020. LET’S CHECK OUT –
ORGANISING CHILD CARE SERVICES (ACC-1)
(Tutor Marked Assignment)
Course Code: ACC-1
Assignment Code: ACC-1/Assignt-1/TMA-1/2019-20
For July 2019 admission: Last Date of Submission: 30th March, 2020
For January 2020 admission: Last Date of Submission: 30th October, 2020
Total Marks: 100
IGNOU ACC-1 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2019-20
Answer all questions.
1. State whether the following statements are true or false. Give reasons for the same.
बताइए निम्नलिखित कथन सत्य है या असत्य। अपने उत्तर के कारण बताइए।
i) Since young children cannot draw, the preschool teacher should ask them to copy a drawing
she has made on the blackboard.
1 चूंकि छोटे बच्चे ड्राईंग / चित्र नहीं बना सकते है अत शालापूर्वक कार्यकर्ता को चाहिए कि वह ब्लेक बोर्ड पर ड्राईंग बनाकर बच्चों को उसकी नकल करने के लिए कहे।
ii) Effective storynarration is possible onlywhen the teacher uses aids for storytelling like
puppets or masks or flash cards.
iii) Infants begin to show the abilityto experiment by 18 months of age.
iv) Preschool children cannot conserve.
v) The chief purpose of assessing children’s learning and progress is to identify
children who are intelligent and those who are weak. (3 x 5 = 15 marks)
2. Explain in detail the importance ofproviding preschool education to children in the age group 3 to 6 years. (5 marks)
3. Describe five behaviors of a one year old child which give evidence of the child’s thinking abilities. Discuss how caregivers can promote cognitive development of children during the first two years of life? (5 + 5)
4. Describe one play activity each that you will carry out to promote the development of the following:
a) Abilityto classifyin 5 year olds
b) Listening skills of 3 year olds
c) Altruism and empathyin 4 year olds
d) Eye-hand coordination of 2 year olds
e) Imagination of 5 year olds
For each activity, mention its content and material(s) required, if any. (3 x 5 = 15 marks)
5. What points you would keep in mind when organizing the indoor space in a child care centre? (5 marks)
6. Discuss the attitudes and qualities which are necessary for working as an early childhood educator?