IGNOU Admit Card for Ph.D/M.Phil. Entrance Test- July 2020
IGNOU Admit Card PhD MPhil Entrance Test July 2020 will be update on
4th week of march 2020
Note: Kindly print Hall Ticket and report to the Examination Center. Reporting Time is 9:15 AM and entry is not permitted after 10:30 AM. Candidate cannot leave before 11:00 AM.
IGNOU Admit Card for PhD MPhil Entrance Test July 2020 INSTRUCTIONS –
1. Your Admission to the Entrance test is provisional and is subject to fulfillment of eligibility conditions laid down by the University.
2. Please bring BLUE / BLACK Ball Point Pen for marking the Answers in the OMR Sheet..
3. Please retain your Admit Card with you.
4. Your candidature for admission to the Research degree programme will be rejected if:
a) This Hall Ticket is not produced at the time of interview/admission.
b) The Hall Ticket is not countersigned by your Examination Center invigilator.
5. You have to bring your valid ID proof PAN CARD/ AADHAR CARD/ DRIVING LICENCE/ VOTER-ID CARD.
6. Cell Phone, Pagers, Calculators, Electronic Gadgets are strictly prohibited inside the Examination hall.
7. Report the Examination Center 45 minutes before the of start of Examination starts.
8. Your admission to Research Degree Programme will also be subject to the fulfilment of all the eligibility criteria prescribed for this purpose.
FREE IGNOU SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2018-19 HERE –