IGNOU B.ED ADMISSION 2021 | JANUARY SESSION | ONLINE ENTRANCE TEST | FEES | ELIGIBILITY
IGNOU BED ADMISSION 2021 JANUARY SESSION पूरे भारत में NTA द्वारा आयोजित ऑन-लाइन प्रवेश परीक्षा में प्राप्त अंकों के आधार पर किया जाएगा। उम्मीदवार को ऑनलाइन प्रवेश पत्र जमा करना होगा। संबंधित क्षेत्रीय केंद्रों पर प्रवेश के लिए प्रस्ताव पत्र प्राप्त करने के बाद मूल दस्तावेजों को बाद में सत्यापित किया जाना चाहिए।
Candidates are advised to fill online entrance form available at www.ntaignou.nic.in
ONLINE ENTRANCE TEST FORM START – 1ST WEEK OF JUNE 2020
IGNOU BED ADMISSION 2021 JANUARY SESSION – Online Entrance Test
एंट्रेंस टेस्ट जुलाई 2020 के अंतिम हफ्ते मे आयोजित किया जाएगा। Hall tickets will be uploaded on IGNOU-NTA website; www.ntaignou.nic.in for appearing in the Entrance Test.
Mere allowing candidates to take Entrance Test would not amount to acceptance of their eligibility for admission to B.Ed. The final admission to the programme shall be subject to their rank in the merit list in the Entrance Test and production of proof of their eligibility at the time of last date of submission of application for admission to B.Ed.programme alongwith original certificates and programme fee. The number of seats of each PSC is limited to 50 only. The university reserves the right to conduct the examination at different centres/change the examination centre of the Candidates without assigning any reason thereof.
IGNOU BED ADMISSION 2021 JANUARY SESSION – Programme Fee
शुल्क पूरे कार्यक्रम के लिए रु 50,000 / – है।
IGNOU BED ADMISSION 2021 JANUARY SESSION -DURATION
कार्यक्रम की न्यूनतम अवधि दो वर्ष है। हालांकि, कार्यक्रम को पूरा करने की अधिकतम अवधि पांच वर्ष है।
IGNOU BED ADMISSION 2021 JANUARY SESSION – MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION
English and Hindi medium only
IGNOU BED ADMISSION 2021 JANUARY SESSION -ELIGIBILITY
a) at least fifty percent marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/Commerce/Humanity. Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, and
b) The following categories are eligible to be students of B.Ed. (ODL):
(i) Trained in-service teachers in elementary education.
(ii) Candidates who have completed a NCTE recognized teacher education programme through face-to-face mode.
· The reservation and relaxation of 5% marks in minimum eligibility will be provided to SC/ST/OBC (Non creamy layer)/PWD candidates as per the rules of the Central Government.
· Reservation to Kashmiri Migrants and war widow candidates will be provided as per the University Rules.
· Masters’ Degree awarded without a first degree is not accepted for purpose of Academic Studies in IGNOU.
Internship is a compulsory component of B.Ed. programme. In order to provide broader and meaningful engagement to the learners with the school; the Internship is spread over both years.
IGNOU BED ADMISSION 2021 JANUARY SESSION – Important Instructions
- Only those candidates whose results are declared and qualified at the time of submitting the entrance form are eligible. The applications would not be considered even though they appear and qualify in the entrance test, if they are not fulfilling minimum eligibility at the time of submitting the application form for entrance test.
- Trained Teacher: As per NCTE, (Recognized Norms & Procedure) Regulations, 2014. Frequently Asked Questions on ODL Programmes (available at www.ncte-india.org/ncte_new/pdf/faq_odl.pdf), ‘The trained teacher means a person who has completed NCTE recognised teacher education programme through face to face mode’.
- In-service Teacher: As per NCTE, (Recognised Norms & Procedure) Regulations, 2014. Frequently Asked Questions on ODL Programmes (available at www.ncte-india.org/ncte_new/pdf/faq_odl.pdf), ‘An in-service teacher means who is employed as a teacher in elementary school or elementary stage of education’.
- Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EI.Ed) Programme, Diploma in Education (DPE) through Open and Distance Learning (ODL) or any other teacher education programme completed through ODL will not be considered as a teacher education programme for admission to B.Ed. (ODL). NCTE has mandated completion of a teacher education programme through face-to-face mode only for admission to B.Ed. (ODL).
IGNOU BED ADMISSION 2021 JANUARY SESSION – Submission of Documents during Admission Counseling
The learners are requested to submit the self attested copies of the following Documents along with the offer letter for admission to the concerned Regional Centre only at the time of counseling.All documents will be verified with the original documents at the time of admission counseling at Regional Centres.
1. Higher Secondary/Sr. Secondary School Certificate indicating the date of birth, along with mark sheet.
2. Original Hall Ticket
3. Degree and mark sheet of graduation/post-graduation.
4. Mark Sheet and Certificate of NCTE Recognized Teaching Programme completed through Face-to-Face mode.
5. Certificate issued by the Institution where the candidate has pursued his/her teacher education programme stating that the institute is recognized for offering the teacher education programme through face to face mode by NCTE, along with a copy of recognition letter issued by NCTE to that institution. If the recognition letter is not available, then the Certificate issued by the institution should contain the details of letter no. and date of recognition to the institution granted by NCTE.
6. Original Certificate from the reconized Upper Primary/Secondary/Senior Secondary schools to provide facilities for Practical Work including Internship, for per the format enclosed.
7. Category certificate, if applicable as mentioned in the Entrance cum Admission form..
8. Original Experience-cum-Employment certificate (if applicable) in a letterhead of a recognized school as per format given in Annexure 1.
9. Affidavit by Student/Parents/Guardian.