FREE IGNOU BEGC-131 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2022-23
DOWNLOAD HERE IGNOU BEGC-131 ASSIGNMENT 2022-23 AND ALSO check out IGNOU BEGC-131 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2022-23 GUIDELINES. यहाँ BEGC-131 ASSIGNMENT 2022-23 डाउनलोड करें और इसके अलावा IGNOU BEGC-131 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2022-23 की GUIDELINES भी देखें । To successfully complete the course and be eligible to appear for the exams in June 2024, students are required to submit the IGNOU BEGC-131 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2023-24 for the academic year 2023-24
Below are the details of the IGNOU BEGC-131 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2022-23:
- Program: BEGC-131 (Bachelor of Arts – BA)
- Course Code: BEGC-131
- Session: July 2023 – January 2024
- Submission Dates:
- Assignment 2023-24: Last date for submission – 30th April 2024
- Assignment 2023-24: Last date for submission – 30th October 2024
Assignment Submission: Students are advised to submit the IGNOU BEGC-131 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2022-23 as per the specified schedule. The assignments must be submitted in soft copy/PDF format through the designated portal or email, as instructed by the university.
Guidelines for Preparing IGNOU BEGC-131 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2022-23: While preparing the IGNOU BEGC-131 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2022-23, students must adhere to the following guidelines:
FREE IGNOU BEGC-131 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2022-23 –
Question 1: Reading Comprehension
- The ring of light from Mr. Jones’s lantern was dancing from side to side because Mr. Jones was drunk. He had locked the hen-house for the night but had forgotten to shut the pop-holes. Due to his drunken state, he was unsteady and lurching as he moved across the yard, causing the light from his lantern to sway or dance from side to side.
- The animals had agreed to meet in the big barn as soon as Mr. Jones was safely out of the way. This was to discuss and listen to old Major, the prize Middle White boar, who had had a strange dream the previous night and wished to communicate it to the other animals.
- They had assembled there because old Major, a highly regarded and wise figure on the farm, had a significant message to share with the animals. He had a dream and wanted to communicate its contents, which he believed held important insights about the nature of their lives and the conditions they were subjected to.
- Old Major wants to share his wisdom and insights about the nature of life on the farm and the earth. He believes he has acquired a deep understanding of life due to his long existence and time spent in contemplation. He wants to convey his thoughts to the other animals before he passes away.
- The three words Major uses to describe the lives of the animals are “miserable,” “laborious,” and “short.” He uses these words to highlight the harsh realities of their existence. The animals’ lives are marked by hardship, difficult and tiring work, and short lifespans due to the cruelty they endure.