IGNOU MBA ENTRANCE TEST 2020-21
IGNOU MBA ENTRANCE TEST 2020-21 Admission to Management Programmes of IGNOU is done through OPENMAT Entrance test, held twice a year. For appearing in the entrance test (OPENMAT) a student has to fill up APPLICATION FORM FOR OPENMAT ENTRANCE TEST which has to be filled online only. Weblink for filling online form is https://ntaignou.nic.in. Please see the instructions for filling up the OPENMAT ENTRANCE TEST.Please see the instructions for filling up the OPENMAT ENTRANCE TEST.
The IGNOU MBA ENTRANCE TEST 2020-21 will be held on the following dates:
- OPENMAT-XLXI the date of entrance examination is 4th week of july 2019.
- OPENMAT XLX- Date to be notified by Student Evaluation Division (SED). Please visit www.ignou.ac.in
IGNOU MBA OPENMAT XLXI HALL TICKET ANNOUNCEMENT DATE –
MBA OPENMAT XLXI HALL TICKET WILL BE UPDATE ON 2ND WEEK OF JULY 2020
IGNOU MBA OPENMAT XLX RESULT ANNOUNCEMENT DATE –
MBA OPENMAT XLX RESULT WILL BE UPDATE ON LAST WEEK OF AUGUEST 2020
A student can appear in anyone of the above OPENMAT Examinations. If a student wants to appear in more than one OPENMAT Examinations s/he is required to apply separately for each OPENMAT.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION TO MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME
The eligibility criteria for admission to MBA programme would be as per the AICTE norms viz.
• Any graduate (Including Chartered Accountancy/Cost Accountancy/Company Secretaryship) with 50% marks for general category/45% for reserved category as per government of India rules.
• Student should ensure that his/her CGPA should meet the eligibility percentage requirement.
• Clearance of OPENMAT entrance test of IGNOU conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA)
• No age bar
INSTRUCTION OF IGNOU MBA ENTRANCE TEST 2020-21 : OPENMAT-XLIV Entrance Test for Management Programmes 2020-21
Total No. of Questions 200
Time 180 Minutes
• All questions are compulsory.
• Use of calculator is not allowed. Rough work may be done in the space provided at the end of the Test Booklet.
• The Test Booklet has the following four tests :
Test—I General Awareness No. of Questions 30
Test—II English Language No. of Questions 50
Test—III Quantitative Aptitude No. of Questions 50
Test—IV Reasoning No. of Questions 70
|OPENMAT||Entrance Test for Management Programmes||2018|
|OPENMAT||Entrance Test for Management Programmes||2017|
INSTRUCTIONS FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATES IGNOU MBA ENTRANCE TEST 2020-21:
Please download the MBA Prospectus from the application form the University website Download Prospectus. Fill Form No. 2 (page 99-100) and submit the same along with requisite fee and documents at the Regional Centre of your choice as detailed below :
- Attested Copies of Certificates in support of educational qualification(s).
- Print out of this Result Card.
- Paste your recent photograph and sign in the box provided in the application form.
- Hall Ticket in original duly signed by candidate and invigilator.
- Experience certificate wherever required.
- Category certificate of SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Identity Card duly filled up.
- Demand Draft of appropriate amout (RS. 1800/- per course) drawn in favour of IGNOU and payable at the city where your Regional Centre is located.