IGNOU OPENMAT-XLVI Result 2019
IGNOU OPENMAT-XLVI 2019 Admission to Management Programmes of IGNOU is done through OPENMAT Entrance test, held twice a year.
IGNOU OPENMAT-XLVI 2019 RESULT ANNOUNCEMENT DATE – 19 OF AUGUEST 2019 👉 CLICK HERE
INSTRUCTIONS FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATES:
Please download the MBA Prospectus form the University website Download Prospectus. Fill Form No. 2 and submit the same along with requisite fee and documents at the Regional Centre of your choice as detailed below : :
- Attested Copies of Certificates in support of educational qualification(s).
- Print out of this Result Card.
- Paste your recent photograph and sign in the box provided in the application form.
- Hall Ticket in original duly signed by candidate and invigilator.
- Experience certificate wherever required.
- Category certificate of SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Identity Card duly filled up.
- Demand Draft of appropriate amout (RS. 1800/- per course) drawn in favour of IGNOU and payable at the city where your Regional Centre is located.
- Last date for submission of Application Form for admission along with relevant documents at the Regional Centre is as under:
For January 2020 Session, the last date is 30th September, 2019
Last Article – 19 June 2019
For appearing in the entrance test (OPENMAT) a student has to fill up APPLICATION FORM FOR OPENMAT ENTRANCE TEST which has to be filled online only. Web-link for filling online form is https://ntaignou.nic.in. Please see the instructions for filling up the OPENMAT ENTRANCE TEST.Please see the instructions for filling up the OPENMAT ENTRANCE TEST.
The IGNOU MBA ENTRANCE TEST 2019 will be held on the following dates:
- IGNOU OPENMAT-XLVI 2019 the date of entrance examination is 27-07-2019
- OPENMAT XLVII- Date to be notified by Student Evaluation Division (SED). Please visit www.ignou.ac.in
- IGNOU OPENMAT-XLVI 2019 FEES – RS. 600/-
- Last Date of submit application form IGNOU OPENMAT-XLVI 2019- 01 July, 2019
- IGNOU OPENMAT-XLVI 2019 HALL TICKET ANNOUNCEMENT DATE –10TH JULY 2019
A student can appear in anyone of the above OPENMAT Examinations. If a student wants to appear in more than one OPENMAT Examinations s/he is required to apply separately for each OPENMAT.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION TO MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME
The eligibility criteria for admission to MBA programme would be as per the AICTE norms viz.
• Any graduate (Including Chartered Accountancy/Cost Accountancy/Company Secretaryship) with 50% marks for general category/45% for reserved category as per government of India rules.
• Student should ensure that his/her CGPA should meet the eligibility percentage requirement.
• Clearance of OPENMAT entrance test of IGNOU conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA)
• No age bar
INSTRUCTION OF IGNOU OPENMAT-XLIV 2019 Entrance Test for Management Programmes 2020
Total No. of Questions 200
Time 180 Minutes
• All questions are compulsory.
• Use of calculator is not allowed. Rough work may be done in the space provided at the end of the Test Booklet.
• The Test Booklet has the following four tests :
Test—I General Awareness No. of Questions 30
Test—II English Language No. of Questions 50
Test—III Quantitative Aptitude No. of Questions 50
Test—IV Reasoning No. of Questions 70
|OPENMAT||Entrance Test for Management Programmes||2018|
|OPENMAT||Entrance Test for Management Programmes||2017|