MA ENGLISH IGNOU | SYLLABUS | FEES | ADMISSION 2020
MA ENGLISH IGNOU Admission forms can be submitted online through the online admission system at http://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in. It is not necessary to send the hard copy of the Admission Form to the Regional Center. The program fee can be paid online using the payment gateway through net banking, debit card and credit card. However, an amount of Rs.200/- is charged as a registration fee along with the program fee.
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree or a higher degree from a recognized university.
- Means of instruction: English
- Duration: minimum 2 years and maximum 5 years; offered in the admissions cycle of January and July.
- Rate structure: Rs. 12000 / – for the full program to be paid year by year @Rs. 6000 / – per year.
MA ENGLISH IGNOU Programme Details: Course Code Title of the Course Credits
MEG5 Literary Criticism and Theory
Optional Courses (Choose any three)
- MEG6 American Literature
- MEG7 Indian English Literature
- MEG8 New Literatures in English
- MEG9 Australian Literature
- MEG10 English Studies in India
- MEG11 American Novel
- MEG12 A Survey Course in 20th Century Canadian Literature
- MEG13 Writing from the Margins
- MEG14 Contemporary Indian Literature in English Translation
- MEG15 Comparative Literature: Theory and Practice
- MEG16 Indian Folk Literature
Total Credits 64
Programme Coordinator: Prof. Malati Mathur, [email protected], Ph. 011-29572793
Change of Programme –
For the change of program in the Master (MEG / MHD / MPS / MAH / MPA / MSO / MEC / MARD / M.Com. / MAPY / MAPC) is allowed only in the first year of study within 30 days from the last date of application for admission. A student must pay the full fee for the new Program and must waive the fee paid for the previous program. The request to change the program should be addressed to the Regional Director of the corresponding Regional Centre.