MBA HR Course Details
MBA HR Course Details – IGNOU MBA with specialization in Marketing/ Finance/ HR/ Production & Operations Management (MBABM))
Minimum Duration: 2 Years
Maximum Duration: 3 Years
Course Fee: Rs. 212,440
Minimum Age: No bar
Maximum Age: No bar
MBA HR Course Details – Eligibility:
Graduate with any recognized Bachelors Degree of minimum 3 years duration in any field with at least 55 percent marks of Graduation level. Graduates in Commerce / Arts/ Science / Economics/ Statistics/ Engineering & Technology are preferred.
Indicative course selection plan in order to complete MBA Programme in two years.
Semester I : Any five courses from MS-1 to MS-11 excluding MS-10
Semester II : Rest of five courses
Semester III : MS-10, MS-95, two specialisation courses of your choice and MS-100
Semester IV : MS-91, three specialisation courses from specialisation stream opted in
Semester-III and any one elective course out of MS-92,93,94,96,97.
Schedule for online Re-registration Forms is as under:
Sl.No. July Session January Session Late Fee
1. 1st February to 31st March 1st August to 1st October Nil
2. 1st April to 30th April 3rd October to 31st October `200/-
3. 1st May to 31st May 1st November to 30th November `500/-
4. 1st June to 20th June 1st December to 20th December `1,000/-
For admission to MBA the student must clear the Entrance Test OPENMAT conducted by the University twice in an year. The eligibility for appearing in OPENMAT is given below:
• Any graduate (Including Chartered Accountancy/Cost Accountancy/Company Secretaryship) with 50% marks for general category/45% for reserved category as per government of India rules.
• Clearance of OPENMAT conducted by IGNOU.
• No age bar
MAXIMUM DURATION IN MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME
1) The maximum duration of the MBA Programme is 5 (five) years. Thereafter, students seeking ‘fresh
admission’ for completion of the left over course(s) will not be required to qualify the OPENMAT Entrance Test again. However, this facility is available only once. A separate admission form (Form 3), which is a part of this booklet, is required to be filled by such students.
2) If a student fails to successfully complete all the requirements for the award of Degree/Diploma in another 5 year duration (i.e., 5+5=10 years), then s/he will have to seek admission afresh by qualifying the OPENMAT entrance and no credit transfer facility will be provided. All formalities in such cases would remain the same as is applicable in case of a fresh student.