MEG-08 IMPORTANT QUESTION OF Block-3 A Dance of Forests Wole Soyinka
Block-3 A Dance of Forests Wole Soyinka
NEW LITERATURES IN ENGLISH
IMPORTANT QUESTIONS FOR MEG –08
- What is the significance of Demoke trying to rescue the Half-Child and of
climbing the totem pole?
- Why is Nigeria an “artificial creation”?
- What sort of political statement is Soyinka making in A Dance of the Forests
which, as you know, was performed on the occasion of Nigeria’s
- What, according to Soyinka, is the link between Yoruba religion and Yoruba,
- What are the ways in which Soyinka’s play departs from western dramatic
tradition and convention?