Skip to content
IMPORTANT QUESTIONS OF MEG-11 (Block-3 F. Scott Fitzgerald The Great Gatsby)
- Do you agree with the criticism that Fitzgerald’s fiction is wholly concerned with the wealthy and many people tend to dislike him for that very reason. Discuss.
- Comment on the Plot Construction of the novel, the way the chapters are arranged and the sequence of events.
- Can you compare Fitzgerald’s interest in the corrupting influence of money as portrayed in the other American writers you have studied?
- What is the main theme of The Great Gatsby? Relate this to the idea of ‘class consciousness’ and the idea of a gentleman as it emerges in the novel.
- Can it be said that Scott Fitzgerald thinks like a painter and utilizes the vocabulary of the artist in his ‘pen portrats’?
Tags: ignouignou assignment 2020IGNOU SOLVED ASSIGNMENTignou solved assignment 2019 20IMPORTANT QUESTIONS OF MEG-11 (Block-3 F. Scott Fitzgerald The Great Gatsby)
You may also like...
error: Content is protected !!