IMPORTANT QUESTIONS OF MEG-11 (Block-3 F. Scott Fitzgerald The Great Gatsby)
- Consider the distinction between the ‘romance’ and the ‘novel’ with reference to The Great Gatsby.
- How are the opening and the closing scenes related to the structure of The Great Gatsby?
- How does the novel imply a criticism of the American social structure?
- Is there any effectively developed pattern of Imagery, Symbolism, Allegory and Fable in The Great Gatsby. Expatiate?
- How does the presentation of the two scenes of murder in The Great Gatsby differ stylistically from the other sections of the novel?