Agniveers Skill-based Bachelor Degree Programmes – Admission Guidelines
Welcome to the Admission Portal dedicated to the Agniveers of the Armed Forces (Indian Army, Indian Navy, and Indian Air Force) for their admission in the specially designed Skill-based Bachelor Degree Programmes offered by IGNOU. This portal is exclusively for serving Defence Personnel, and applications from other applicants will be cancelled.
Admission Cycle – July 2023
Agniveer Skill-based Bachelor Degree Programmes Registration Process: –
- To begin the registration process, click on the “NEW REGISTRATION” button in the applicant login area and provide the required registration details.
- Ensure to use your personal email and mobile number as all communications from the University will be sent to these contact details.
- Choose a Username between 8 to 16 characters and create a strong alphanumeric password between 8 to 16 characters. Keep your login credentials confidential and avoid sharing them with anyone.
- After filling in the mandatory information, click the “SUBMIT” button to complete the registration process.
- Your Username will be sent to you instantly via email and SMS. Remember these login credentials for future logins.
- If you have already registered, click the “LOGIN” button to access your account.
Agniveer Skill-based Bachelor Degree Programmes Document Requirements:
Before proceeding to fill the online application form, make sure you have the following scanned documents ready:
- Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned copy of 10th pass certificate (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned copy of 10+2 pass/equivalent certificate (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned copy of the Permission Letter issued by the CO (less than 200 KB)
Please note that the scanned documents should be from your originals and not photocopies. Scans of photocopies will not be accepted.
The fee for admission consists of a non-refundable Registration Fee and the first-year programme fee. You can pay the fees through the following methods:
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Net Banking
In case a student applies for cancellation of application/admission and refund of fee, the refund will be processed as per the University policy outlined below:
- Before confirmation of admission: Full Programme fee paid shall be refunded.
- Within 15 days of confirmation of admission: Programme Fee paid shall be refunded after deduction of Rs. 500/-.
- Within 16-90 days of confirmation of admission: Programme Fee paid shall be refunded after deduction of Rs. 1000/-.
- After 90 days of confirmation of admission: No refund shall be allowed.
For further details, please refer to the Common Prospectus available on the University Website (http://www.ignou.ac.in/userfiles/Common-Prospectus-English.pdf).
If you are an Agniveer of the Armed Forces, we look forward to your successful admission and wish you all the best for your academic journey with IGNOU.