MEG-03 BRITISH NOVEL IMPORTANT QUESTION OF 10 YEARS
- Discuss the autobiographical element in the novel The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie.
- Write a critical note on the evolution of British novel.
- Fielding is not as sympathetic towards women as he is towards men. Give a reasoned answer on the
basis of you.
- Examine the narrative technique employed in Wuthering Heights.
- Discuss the fairy tale elements in Great Expectations.
- Do you agree that characters like lydgate and Rosamond are characters without real choices in Middlemarch, Explain.
- Maulow and Kurtz occupy two different ideological positions in Heart of Darkness. Discuss.
- What is stream of consciousness. Discuss a Portrait of the Artist as a young that employs this
- What is the Significance of Symbols in A Passage to India? Explain.
- Bring out the differences between the major characters in The prime of Miss Jean Brodie.
- Write a brief essay on Fiction as History.
- Discuss Jane Austen’s treatment of love in Pride and Prejudice.