FREE IGNOU BEGLA-136 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2023-24
DOWNLOAD HERE IGNOU BEGLA-136 ASSIGNMENT 2023-24 AND ALSO check out IGNOU BEGLA-136 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2023-24 GUIDELINES. यहाँ BEGLA-136 ASSIGNMENT 2022-23 डाउनलोड करें और इसके अलावा IGNOU BEGLA-136 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2023-24 की GUIDELINES भी देखें।
Which assignments do you have to submit to appear for the June 2024 exam?
Assignment 2023-24 (Last date 30 April 2024)
Which assignments do you have to submit to appear for the December 2024 exam?
Assignment 2023-24 (last date 30 October 2024)
IGNOU BEGLA-136 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2023-24 –
1. What problem do many presenters face? What solution does the speaker offer?
Many presenters face fear and anxiety when it comes to public speaking. The solution offered by the speaker is to overcome this fear by being familiar with the subject and content, using Power Point to guide the presentation, and preparing well-structured slides with appropriate graphics.
2. How does Power Point help you in dealing with the content of your presentation?
Power Point helps presenters by providing a tool to guide them through the content of their presentation. It does this by offering headlines and graphics that prompt the presenter about what to say next on each slide. The visuals, such as bar diagrams, pie charts, and graphs, also help in presenting complex information and making it easier for the audience to comprehend the data.
3. Give a suitable title to the passage.
Title: “Using Power Point to Overcome Fear of Public Speaking”
2 For the sentences using the given words:
1. Persuasive: She delivered a persuasive speech that convinced the audience to support her cause.
2. Visionary: Steve Jobs was a visionary leader who revolutionized the tech industry.
3. Icon: Michael Jackson remains an icon of the music world even after his passing.
4. Philanthropic: The billionaire businessman has been involved in numerous philanthropic activities to support education and healthcare.
5. Revenue: The company’s new marketing strategy led to a significant increase in revenue.
3. For the rewritten sentences:
1. Yahoo and Rediffmail are email service providers.
2. He said that he had already left.
3. Her party was at the park.
4. Would you like some help?
5. Not a word was said.
1. Common trends in E-communication:
E-communication, or electronic communication, has become an integral part of modern life and has evolved significantly over the years. Some common trends in e-communication include the widespread use of email, instant messaging, social media platforms, and video conferencing. Mobile devices have further accelerated these trends, enabling real-time communication on-the-go. Another notable trend is the rise of multimedia content, such as videos and GIFs, as a means of conveying messages more effectively. Moreover, automation and AI-driven chatbots have streamlined customer support and interactions. Data security and privacy concerns have also become prominent, leading to the adoption of secure communication protocols and encryption technologies. As technology continues to advance, e-communication trends will keep evolving to cater to users’ changing preferences and needs.
2. Difference between a portfolio and a resume:
A portfolio and a resume are both tools used to showcase an individual’s skills, experiences, and qualifications, but they serve different purposes. A resume is a concise and structured document, typically limited to one or two pages, highlighting a person’s work experience, education, skills, and achievements. It is tailored for job applications and focuses on presenting a person’s qualifications in a format easily scannable by potential employers. On the other hand, a portfolio is a more comprehensive collection of work samples, projects, and achievements. It may include visual elements, such as photos, designs, or writing samples, showcasing the individual’s abilities and creativity in-depth. Portfolios are often used in creative fields, such as design, photography, writing, or art, where visual representation is essential to demonstrate skills and past projects.
3. Work Ethics:
Work ethics refers to the moral principles and values that guide an individual’s behavior and attitude towards their job and work-related responsibilities. Having strong work ethics is crucial for personal and professional success, as it influences work performance, relationships with colleagues, and overall reputation in the workplace. Key elements of work ethics include honesty, integrity, accountability, punctuality, respect for others, and a strong work ethic often leads to increased productivity, efficiency, and job satisfaction. Employers value employees who exhibit good work ethics, as they can be trusted to act responsibly, meet deadlines, and maintain a positive work environment. Practicing good work ethics also fosters teamwork and mutual respect, contributing to a harmonious and productive workplace.
4. Importance of good customer service:
Good customer service is vital for the success and sustainability of any business. It refers to the ability of a company to meet and exceed customer expectations during interactions and transactions. Providing excellent customer service builds customer loyalty, enhances brand reputation, and generates positive word-of-mouth referrals. Satisfied customers are more likely to become repeat customers and may even become brand advocates. On the contrary, poor customer service can lead to customer dissatisfaction, negative reviews, and loss of business. It is essential for businesses to train their employees in effective communication, problem-solving, and empathy to handle customer inquiries, complaints, and feedback. Investing in good customer service pays off in the long run, as it contributes to customer retention, increased revenue, and a competitive edge in the market.
5. Behavioral requirements for a discussion:
Effective discussions are essential for exchanging ideas, reaching consensus, and making informed decisions. Certain behavioral requirements contribute to the success of a discussion:
a) Active Listening: Participants should listen attentively to each other’s viewpoints, without interrupting, to understand and respond appropriately.
b) Respect: Show respect for others’ opinions, even if they differ from yours. Avoid personal attacks and focus on the topic being discussed.
c) Constructive Contributions: Offer constructive and relevant input to the discussion, supporting your arguments with evidence or examples.
d) Open-mindedness: Be open to new ideas and be willing to consider alternative perspectives.
e) Moderation: Discussions should be moderated to ensure everyone gets a chance to speak and to prevent dominance by certain individuals.
f) Focus: Stay on topic and avoid digressions that can derail the discussion.
g) Positive Tone: Use a positive and courteous tone when expressing your thoughts and responding to others.
h) Conflict Resolution: Address conflicts or disagreements respectfully and seek resolution through compromise or finding common ground.
i) Time Management: Be mindful of time constraints and ensure the discussion stays within the allotted timeframe.
By adhering to these behavioral requirements, discussions can become productive, inclusive, and lead to meaningful outcomes.
1. Application for the position of a manager in a marketing firm:
[City, State, Zip Code]
[City, State, Zip Code]
Dear [Recipient’s Name],
I am writing to express my strong interest in the position of a manager in your esteemed marketing firm. With a proven track record of success and a passion for driving results, I believe I am well-suited for this role.
Throughout my career, I have demonstrated exceptional leadership skills, having managed diverse teams and projects. My ability to develop and implement effective marketing strategies has resulted in significant revenue growth for my previous employers. Additionally, my strong communication and interpersonal skills have allowed me to build and maintain successful client relationships.
I am confident that my experience, combined with my vision for innovative marketing campaigns, will make a valuable contribution to your company’s continued success. I am eager to bring my expertise to your organization and thrive in a dynamic and challenging environment.
Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the opportunity to discuss my qualifications further in an interview.
2. Curriculum Vitae (CV):
[City, State, Zip Code]
[Write a brief statement outlining your career objective or goal.]
[Use bullet points to list your previous work experiences in reverse chronological order, including job title, company name, and employment period.]
[Enumerate your key skills that are relevant to the position you are applying for.]
[Highlight specific achievements and accomplishments throughout your career.]
[List your educational qualifications, including degrees, certifications, and relevant courses.]
[Optional – Mention “References available upon request.” if you prefer to share references later.]
1. Outline of a presentation on “Gender Sensitization at the Workplace”:
– Definition of gender sensitization
– Importance of fostering a gender-sensitive workplace
II. Understanding Gender Bias
– Identify common gender biases and stereotypes
– Discuss the impact of bias on individuals and the organization
III. Promoting Inclusivity and Diversity
– Strategies for creating an inclusive workplace
– The role of leadership in promoting diversity
IV. Addressing Workplace Harassment
– Define various forms of harassment
– Discuss policies and procedures for reporting and handling complaints
V. Training and Sensitization Programs
– The significance of training programs for employees
– How to design effective gender sensitization workshops
VI. Measuring Success and Progress
– Metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of gender sensitization efforts
– Celebrating milestones and continuous improvement
VII. Case Studies and Success Stories
– Share real-life examples of organizations that have successfully implemented gender sensitization initiatives
VIII. Q&A Session
– Allocate time for audience questions and discussions
2. Expected Interview Questions and Answers for the position of a Research Officer:
1. Question: Can you describe your experience with conducting research studies?
Answer: Throughout my academic and professional journey, I have been involved in several research projects, ranging from qualitative to quantitative studies. I am well-versed in formulating research objectives, designing methodologies, collecting and analyzing data, and drawing meaningful conclusions from research findings.
2. Question: How do you stay updated with the latest research trends and advancements in your field?
Answer: I am a firm believer in continuous learning. I regularly attend conferences, workshops, and webinars related to my research interests. Additionally, I subscribe to relevant academic journals and publications to stay informed about the latest developments in the field.
3. Question: Can you explain your experience in writing research proposals and securing funding?
Answer: I have successfully written and submitted research proposals to various funding agencies, and my proposals have secured grants for several projects. I am skilled in articulating the research objectives, expected outcomes, and the significance of the proposed research.
4. Question: How do you ensure the reliability and validity of your research data?
Answer: To ensure the reliability of data, I follow rigorous data collection and analysis procedures. I use validated research instruments and adhere to ethical guidelines. Additionally, I conduct pilot studies to test the reliability of data collection tools. Regarding validity, I employ appropriate sampling techniques and statistical methods to ensure the accuracy and representativeness of my findings.
5. Question: How do you manage tight deadlines and handle multiple research projects simultaneously?
Answer: Effective time management and organization are key to handling multiple projects. I prioritize tasks based on deadlines and complexity, and I create detailed project plans to keep myself on track. Regular progress tracking and efficient communication with team members also contribute to meeting deadlines.
If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask.