FREE IGNOU BPSC-132 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2023-24
IGNOU BPSC-132 is a course under the Bachelor of Arts (BA) program offered by Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). To successfully complete the course and be eligible to appear for the exams in June 2024, students are required to submit the IGNOU BPSC-132 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2023-24 for the academic year 2023-24.
Below are the details of the IGNOU BPSC-132 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2023-24:
Assignments FOR JULY 2023 AND JAN 2024 ADMISSION
Assignment Submission: Students are advised to submit the IGNOU BPSC-132 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2023-24 as per the specified schedule. The assignments must be submitted in soft copy/PDF format through the designated portal or email, as instructed by the university.
Guidelines for Preparing IGNOU BPSC-132 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2023-24: While preparing the IGNOU BPSC-132 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2023-24, students must adhere to the following guidelines:
FREE IGNOU BPSC-132 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2023-24 –
Essential Features of the Indian Constitution – The Indian Constitution, adopted on January 26, 1950, is a comprehensive and dynamic document that serves as the fundamental law of the land. It encompasses a range of essential features that lay the foundation for India’s democratic and diverse society. Some of the key features of the Indian Constitution are:
1. Preamble: The Preamble of the Indian Constitution outlines the ideals and objectives that guide the nation. It emphasizes justice, liberty, equality, and fraternity, and seeks to secure these principles for all citizens.
2. Sovereign, Socialist, Secular, and Democratic Republic: The Constitution declares India to be a sovereign state, which means it has its own authority and is not subject to external control. It also emphasizes socialism, secularism, and democracy, reflecting the commitment to a just and inclusive society.
3. Fundamental Rights: The Constitution guarantees fundamental rights to citizens, including the right to equality, freedom of speech, and protection against discrimination. These rights are essential for upholding individual liberties and fostering a just society.
4. Directive Principles of State Policy: The Directive Principles provide guidelines for the government to promote social and economic justice, reduce inequalities, and improve the quality of life for all citizens. Though not legally enforceable, they are fundamental in shaping policy decisions.
5. Federal Structure with Unitary Features: India has a federal system where power is divided between the central government and states. However, during emergencies, the Constitution allows for a temporary shift toward a unitary system to address urgent matters.
6. Separation of Powers: The Constitution establishes a separation of powers among the executive, legislative, and judicial branches, ensuring a system of checks and balances that prevents the abuse of power.
7. Fundamental Duties: The Constitution imposes certain duties on citizens to promote a sense of responsibility and active participation in the nation’s growth and development.
8. Single Citizenship: Unlike some other countries, India follows a single citizenship system, where individuals are citizens of the country as a whole, rather than of their respective states.
9. Independent Judiciary: The Constitution establishes an independent judiciary that safeguards the rights of citizens, interprets laws, and ensures the rule of law.
10. Universal Adult Suffrage: Every citizen of India, regardless of caste, creed, gender, or religion, has the right to vote in elections, ensuring the democratic representation of all sections of society.
11. Emergency Provisions: The Constitution outlines emergency provisions that can be invoked during times of crisis, enabling the government to take extraordinary measures to ensure the security and stability of the nation.
12. Amendment Process: The Constitution provides a mechanism for its own amendment, reflecting its ability to adapt to changing circumstances and needs.
These essential features collectively make the Indian Constitution a unique and adaptable framework that guides the nation’s governance, protects citizens’ rights, and fosters the growth of a democratic, inclusive, and diverse society.