FREE IGNOU BCHCT 131 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2023
DOWNLOAD HERE IGNOU BCHCT-131 ASSIGNMENT 2023-24 AND ALSO check out IGNOU BCHCT-131 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2023-24 GUIDELINES. यहाँ BCHCT-131 ASSIGNMENT 2023-24 डाउनलोड करें और इसके अलावा IGNOU BCHCT-131 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2023-24 की GUIDELINES भी देखें। To successfully complete the course and be eligible to appear for the exams in June 2024, students are required to submit the IGNOU BCHCT-131 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2023-24 for the academic year 2023-24.
Below are the details of the IGNOU BCHCT-131 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2023:
- Program: BCHCT-131
- Course Code: BCHCT-131
- Session: July 2023 – January 2024
- Submission Dates:
- Assignment 2023-24: Last date for submission – 30th April 2024
- Assignment 2023-24: Last date for submission – 30th October 2024
Assignment Submission: Students are advised to submit the IGNOU BCHCT-131 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2023-24 as per the specified schedule. The assignments must be submitted in soft copy/PDF format through the designated portal or email, as instructed by the university.
Guidelines for Preparing IGNOU BCHCT-131 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2023-24: While preparing the IGNOU MCO-07 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2023-24, students must adhere to the following guidelines:
FREE IGNOU BCHCT-131 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2023 –
Question 2: What is a black body? Discuss the important features of black body radiation giving a suitable diagram.
A black body is an idealized theoretical object that absorbs all incoming radiation and emits radiation at all wavelengths. It’s used to study the properties of thermal radiation. The important features of black body radiation are:
- Continuous Spectrum: A black body emits radiation across a continuous spectrum of wavelengths.
- Temperature Dependence: The intensity of radiation emitted by a black body at different wavelengths depends on its temperature. As the temperature increases, the intensity and the peak wavelength of emission also increase.
- Wien’s Displacement Law: This law states that the peak wavelength of emission is inversely proportional to the temperature. λ_max = b / T, where b is Wien’s displacement constant.
- Stefan-Boltzmann Law: This law states that the total energy radiated by a black body is proportional to the fourth power of its temperature. E = σT^4, where σ is the Stefan-Boltzmann constant.
Here’s a simple diagram illustrating the concept of black-body radiation:
I | /\
n | / \
t | / \
e | / \
n | / \
s | / \
i | / \
t | / \
y | / \